Faith Communities Today (FACT) Survey
Faith Communities Today (FACT) is an ongoing research project aimed at discovering trends in American religion and offering critical planning information to religious leaders and fellowships. The UCC has been a contributor to the project since its first report in 2000, joining more than two dozen other faith organizations in collecting and reporting data in five-year intervals, with additional interim reports in 2008 and 2023. Each report is freely available to the public and covers a wide range of topics, including membership, participation levels, leadership background, modes of worship, and a host of additional areas significant in the lives of American congregations.
Additional information about the project and findings from previous FACT surveys may be found online at www.faithcommunitiestoday.org. Results from the UCC can be found on this page below.
Faith Communities Today (FACT) Reports
- FACTs on Change and Adaptation
- FACTs on Christian Education/Faith Formation
- FACTs on Congregations and their Settings
- FACTs on Financial Stability
- FACTs on Growing Congregations
- FACTs on Ministerial Leadership
- FACTs on Mission, Identity, and Outreach
- FACTs on Smaller Congregations
- FACTs on Technology and Social Media
- FACTs on Worship
- FACTs on Young Adult Ministry
- Watch the webinar here: FACTS on UCC Congregations: Findings from the 2015 Faith Communities Today National Survey of Congregations