Still Speaking Partners
We welcome UCC Authorized Ministers to make a monthly donation to support the work of the Conferences and national settings by becoming a Still Speaking Partner.
Partnering with us means:
- Collaboration with national staff on Annual Stewardship theme materials for your local church
- Collaboration with national staff on Giving Tuesday campaigns and shared resources
- Participation in Annual gatherings of Still Speaking Partners to explore leadership growth and programming
- Greater Communal connection and recognition (Name recognition on UCC.org and Spirit of Generosity, our donor newsletter)
- 50% of your gifts supports your Conference and 50% supports the ministries of the national setting.
Become a Partner Today
Your participation in the Still Speaking Partners begins with a monthly recurring gift of $20. You can choose any level of support from $20 a month and higher. We’re so excited to begin deepening our relationship.
“The UCC shaped my ministry through strong local congregations in many communities. I joined the Still Speaking Partners because I want to give back, not just to one congregation but to all those that impacted me.”
Rev. Andrew Warner, Wisconsin Conference – Director of Development
Still Speaking Partners Honor Roll
Mark R. Seifried
George S. Steffey
Doris L. Dunn
Gary G. Kindley
Samuel J. Buehrer
Carolyn H. Keilig
Nicolette L. Siragusa
Marcia M. Siestra
Learn about your impact
with bi-monthly email updates.