Still Speaking Partners
We welcome UCC Authorized Ministers to make a monthly donation to support the work of the Conferences and national settings by becoming a Still Speaking Partner.
Partnering with us means:
- Collaboration with national staff on Annual Stewardship theme materials for your local church
- Collaboration with national staff on Giving Tuesday campaigns and shared resources
- Participation in Annual gatherings of Still Speaking Partners to explore leadership growth and programming
- Greater Communal connection and recognition (Name recognition on UCC.org and Spirit of Generosity, our donor newsletter)
- 50% of your gifts supports your Conference and 50% supports the ministries of the national setting.
Become a Partner Today
Your participation in the Still Speaking Partners begins with a monthly recurring gift of $20. You can choose any level of support from $20 a month and higher. We’re so excited to begin deepening our relationship.
“The UCC shaped my ministry through strong local congregations in many communities. I joined the Still Speaking Partners because I want to give back, not just to one congregation but to all those that impacted me.”Rev. Andrew Warner, Wisconsin Conference – Director of Development
Learn about your impact
with monthly email updates.