- Encuentros de Gracia y Bienvenida, United Church of Christ
An engaged encounter of grace and welcome as it relates to the intersection of Sexual Orientation, Race & Ethnicity (Latinx), Language and how our Religious understanding informs this, individual pastors on our Leadership Team offer themselves as resources to those in need.
- Collectivo de UCC Latinx Ministries
A coalition of UCC local, regional, and national Latinx people, churches, organizations, and their allies/accomplices who gather to strengthen the Latinx voice in the wider church.
- “A La Familia” Human Rights Campaign (www.hrc.org/familia)
This guide, co-created with the National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce and Unid@s, is designed to help Latinos integrate religion and family values into their understanding of sexuality and gender identities. Accompanying this guide is a full training program. Contact email@example.com more information.
We believe that nothing should stand between you and God – certainly not sexual and gender identity.
- It Gets Better Project (itgetsbetter.org/)
is an online effort to communicate to LGBT youth that life gets better, through user-created videos.
- The Trevor Project (thetrevorproject.org/)
is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBT youth. The website also includes resources for parents and educators.
- LULAC (League of United Latin American Citizens)
- PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays)
- Local & Regional LGBTQ Centers (every major metropolitan area has their own)