- The people most often cited as being at serious risk are largely, by some definition, people with disabilities.
- It can be harder for disabled people to take prudent steps to protect themselves from the coronavirus outbreak.
- COVID-19 coronavirus threatens not only disabled people’s health, but their independence.
- This outbreak has the potential to add new perspectives and urgency to a number of long-time disability issues.
- You can help a lot just being aware and sensitive to the specific risks and obstacles faced by disabled people in an outbreak of contagious illness like COVID-19.
Do you like this post?