Faith Practices encompasses every setting in your congregation:
• Christian Education
• Workshop Rotation
• Worship, Music, Arts, & Story
• UCC Identity & History
• Living Practices in Daily Life
Here’s what Faith Practices gives your congregation
• 12 different faith practices to explore!
• 600+ activities per faith practice from which to choose!
• Accessible content that volunteers and professional educators will love.
• Non-linear activities that weave education into the full fabric of congregational life, including worship.
12 Faith Practices available for download by topic, age group, or purpose
• Blessing and Letting Go
• Encountering Scripture
• Giving and Receiving Hospitality
• Honoring the Body
• Keeping Sabbath
• Playing and Living Joyfully
• Experiencing Beauty
• Discovering Gifts of Ministry
• Working for Justice
• Giving Testimony and Witness
• Praying and Making Ritual
• Living Stewardship