With Christmas fast approaching, I write with gifts to share for your Committee on Ministry work!
Dear colleagues in ministry authorization & oversight,
With Christmas fast approaching, I write with gifts to share for your Committee on Ministry work! The following resources were also shared with Conference and Association ministers during the recent Authorizing Ministry for the 21st Century (AM21) biennial event, and they can be found on the UCC’s Committee on Ministry webpage, www.ucc.org/ministers/committees-on-ministry.html.
- Information Review Form to help COMs connect annually with their authorized ministers
- Sample Call Agreement, with language regarding copyright and formulas for calculating both full and part-time benefits
- Guidelines for Ecclesiastical Endorsement and a sample Four-Way Covenant for work with ministers in specialized settings
- Fitness Review Reporting and Appeals Information, intended to highlight best practices in the appeal process
- Procedures for Transfer of Standing to bring our varied procedures into greater consistency.
Please do not hesitate to contact your Conference or Association ministers as well as the MESA Ministry Team with questions about any of these resources.