Become a Certified Sacred Conversations to End Racism Facilitator
Begin a restorative racial justice journey with Sacred Conversations to End Racism (SC2ER) by becoming a facilitator trainer.
Sacred Conversations to End Racism facilitator training begins the fourth Tuesday in January, annually. Important dates to remember include:
- Application submissions begin September 30, 2021.
- The deadline to submit applications is December 31, 2021.
- Applications are reviewed and accepted applicants will be notified by email regarding their eligibility no later than Friday, January 14, 2022.
- Facilitator-in-Training 2022 Cohort begins Tuesday, January 25, 2022.
Other important information
- Annual Facilitator-in-Training Cohort capacity is 26
- The Restorative Racial Justice facilitator training requirements and community agreement letter must be signed and retuned no later than Friday, January 21, 2022.
- Sacred Conversations to End Racism is a committed learning community focused on culture-centered learning approaches.
“Racism is a philosophy based on contempt for life. It is the arrogant assertion that one race is the center of value and object of devotion, before which other races must kneel in submission.”MLK, Jr.
God is the Creator of humanity and does not place one group of people above another.