What you Need to Know…
- The Workers’ Compensation Program provides benefits to employees who are injured at work during the course and scope of their employment. Benefits may include payment for medical bills and lost wages.
- Coverage is available to full-time, part-time, and temporary employees.
- Coverage is not available for independent contractors.
If you become injured on the job and it is a medical emergency,
- Seek medical attention immediately
- Contact HR to Request an Incident Report
- Complete the Incident Report ASAP and return to HR
If it is a non-medical emergency,
- Contact HR to Request Incident Report
- Complete Incident Report and return to HR
- Seek medical attention if necessary