We all have a story. We are all a part of God’s story. What’s your story?
3 Great Loves is our denomination-wide story telling initiative. In the coming years, the United Church of Christ will collect and lift up the stories of our local churches and affiliates. Stories about how we are living out God’s love and expressing love of neighbor, children and creation, our 3 Great Loves. From knitting clubs making hats for newborns; collecting food for food pantries; standing together against a social injustice; no story is too insignificant to share.
The hope of this initiative is to tell, and share the story, of how individuals, churches and organizations of the UCC are impacting and transforming the world as covenantal partners united in our common purpose, vision and mission. Work that lives out the love of God and leads to creating a just world for all.
There are 3 ways to share your story:
- Click the Tell Us Your Story tab above
- Share your story on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using #3greatloves in your posts
- Send your story to us: 3 Great Loves, United Church of Christ, 700 Prospect Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44115
Rev. Dave Sigmund
3 Great Loves Ambassador
3 Great Loves Toolkit
Below are various resources for 3 Great Loves to assist in your efforts to live out God’s love through our 3 Great Loves. Feel free to download them for use in your congregations and settings. Please contact us if you have questions.
Worship and Devotional Resources
- Worship services for 3 Great Loves: Love of Neighbor, Love of Children and Love of Creation.
- Rev. Barber “The Third Reconstruction” Devotional for UCC Congregations
- UCC Purpose, Vision, and Mission
- 3 Great Loves resources from UCC Resources
- 3 Great Loves Brochure
- 3 Great Loves Introductory Letter
- 3 Great Loves Social Media Summary
- 3 Great Loves Story Form
Share Your Story
Please complete the form below to report your group's participation with the 3 Great Loves. The time and dedication put into coordinating this ministry is greatly appreciated. Thank you for joining us in creating a just world for all.