5 Ways You Can Help!
(1) Call Your Members of Congress and urge them to do everything in their power to see the TPS designation for El Salvador be re-instated, and to pass a permanent legislative solution for TPS holders. You will receive a phone call and be patched through to your 2 Senators and 1 Representative.
(2) Amplify on Social Media and Join the Prayer Chain: Record a video or take a picture of yourself holding a printed, filled out #Faith4TPS sign. Upload your video to Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook with the hashtag #Faith4TPS and tag the Interfaith Immigration Coalition (@interfaithimm). Don’t forget to tweet at your Members of Congress and @realDonaldTrump.
(3) Organize Local Events: Hold vigils, rallies and other events within your community to show your support for TPS holders.
(4) Write for Media: Elevate the public call by publishing a letter to the editor denouncing the termination of El Salvador’s TPS designation, and calling on Congress to pass a permanent solution for TPS holders.
(5) Write & share press releases condemning the decision to terminate TPS for El Salvador.
For more information:
Religious advocates applaud as court rules against policy that blocked asylum seekers
A federal court has overruled a policy that the U.S. has used to turn back hundreds of...Read More
Ukraine, Haiti, Afghanistan Anniversaries
All these anniversaries were marked during the last two weeks of August 2022. the six-month...Read More
UCC appeal helps provide safe spaces for Ukraine women and children
Most refugees from the war in Ukraine are women with children whose husbands and fathers were...Read More