UCC Faith Community Nurses eNewsletter – December 2017
Linking Lives for Health and Wholeness
The UCC Faith Community Nurse Health Ministry Newsletter
December 2017, Volume 2, Issue 11
Your ideas and insights will be a gift to all of us!
This newsletter is now two years old. Designed to be a resource that supports you and your ministry it has evolved during that time in response to the expressed interests and needs of recipients. Now as we plan for our 3rd year we are seeking additional feedback in order to learn:
- What do you see as the issues that confront those you now serve?
- What do you believe will be their challenges in the coming year?
- What do you anticipate will be your challenges as you minister to each of them?
- What topics would you like to learn more about?
- How would you like the information presented? …formatted?
Please spend 60 seconds and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts. We can each participate in our interactive community by sharing what we know and in-turn learning from each other.
Wishing you a sense of peace and joy
while in the midst of the many expectations and activities of Advent!