Racial Justice Sunday – Restoring Beauty
February 9, 2020
Racial Justice Sunday Resources
- Dunbar-Ortiz, Roxanne. An Indigenous Peoples’ History of the United States. (Boston, MA:
- Charles, Mark and Soong-Chan Rah, Unsettling Truths: The Ongoing Dehumanizing Legacy of The Doctrine of Discovery, (Downers Grove, IL: Intervarsity Press, 2019).
- Harvey, Jennifer, Dear White Christians: For Those Still Longing for Racial Reconciliation, (Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 2014).
- __________Raising White Kids: Bringing Up Children in a Racially Unjust America, (Nashville, TN: Abingdon Press, 2017).
- Pappe, Ilan, The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine, (London, England: One World Publishing, 2006).
- Burge, Gary M., Whose Land? Whose Promise? What Christians Are Not Being Told about Israel and the Palestinians,(Cleveland, OH: Pilgrim Press, 2013).
Online Videos – Click the link
- Why Christians Should Talk about Race After Ferguson: Racism, Violence, and the Church’s Response
Racial Justice Sunday - Solidarity and Culture
- The Beloved Community: How Faith Shapes Social Justice, From the Civil Rights Movement to Today – Charles Marsh
- The Color of Compromise: The Truth About the American Church’s Complicity in Racism – Jamar Tisby
- The Woke Church: An Urgent Call for Christians in America to Confront Racism and Injustice – Eric Mason
- Mujerista Theology – A Theology for the Twenty-First Century, Ada Maria Isasi-Diaz
- Racism and God-Talk: A Latino/A Perspective – Ruben Rosario Rodriguez
- Heart of the Cross: A Postcolonial Christology – Anne Joh
- The Myth of the Model Minority: Asian Americans Facing Racism, Rosalind S. Chou and Joe Feagin