Pathways to Hope is a national conference pertaining to moral injury and other invisible wounds. Forty experts will present including:
- Rear Admiral Margaret Kibben, Chief of Navy Chaplains Vietnam Veteran
- Author Karl Marlantes
- Congressman Emanuel Cleaver
This conference will provide the knowledge and tools for supporting recovery from moral injury and related issues, not just for veterans but for care-givers and all who work in high-stakes situations.
Who should attend:
- Caregivers, clergy and congregations, clinicians, and chaplains,
- Community veteran organizations, religious/nonprofit leaders,
- Those who serve or have served in the military and their families, and
- Those whose work involves high stakes situations, such as law enforcement, criminal justice, health care, and prisons.
National expert on moral injury and Director of the Soul Repair Center, Rev. Dr. Rita N. Brock, leads the planning team. Join us for this important event for veterans and those who support them.
Discounts are available for military, veterans, students, and groups. Because we are sponsors of the event, UCC members can register at the group discount rate. Learn more and register.
Co-Sponsors: United Church of Christ; The Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) Home Missions; Mid-America Center for Ministry; Saint Paul School of Theology; Service Women’s Action Network; Community Christian Church; The Writers’ Place; Veterans Voices; Unity Temple.