THE ANNUAL FUND
We sincerely hope and pray that you, your family, and your community are doing well and staying healthy while navigating this time of pandemic. Even while social distancing, the United Church of Christ is bringing communities together in new, healthy, and meaningful ways. Your ongoing support of the United Church of Christ has already made a big difference in the time of COVID-19:
- You have equipped and trained our churches to host online worship services and meetings
- You are standing with our global mission partners on the front lines of addressing the pandemic and caring for those who become ill across the world
- You have made it possible for thousands of UCC members to call on their representatives and senators to implement just legislation for the most vulnerable among us – the elderly, the sick, the poor
- You showed our churches how to shift from in-person offering plate giving to receiving sustaining gifts electronically and through the mail
Yet, as you know, this is just a small sampling of the work we do together, nearly 5,000 churches and 825,000 people strong. In addition to addressing the pandemic, we need your help to continue to serve our churches and the world. With a gift today, you will be doing things like:
- Providing inspiring, theologically-sound, creative worship resources
- Training new leaders for the church
- Dismantling racism
- Cleaning up the 100 toxic super polluters we recently identified and named publicly
- Equipping our churches to address the drug crisis sweeping our land
We are extremely grateful for your past donations and ask that you renew and consider increasing your support in this critical time with a gift to the UCC Annual Fund today.
For more information on how the United Church of Christ is managing the crisis, please visit https://www.ucc.org/coronavirus.
Mail your Gift
United Church of Christ
700 Prospect Ave. 6th Floor
Cleveland, OH 44115
Write Annual Fund on the memo line of your check or money order.
Call the Office of Philanthropy, Technology, Identity, and Communications at 800.846.6822
Gifts of Stock
We can work with your broker to arrange a gift of stock. Please follow the instructions below to help facilitate this gift.
1. Send a letter to your broker asking them to initiate the transfer. Click here to download a sample letter with transfer instructions.
2. Send a copy of the letter to:
Office of Philanthropy, Technology, Identity, and Communication
700 Prospect Ave. 2nd Floor
Cleveland, OH 44115
By email: email@example.com