The Annual Fund
THE ANNUAL FUND
We sincerely hope and pray that you, your family, and your community are doing well and staying healthy while navigating this time of pandemic. In this time of social distancing, the United Church of Christ is bringing communities together in new, healthy, and meaningful ways. Your ongoing support of the United Church of Christ has already made impacts in the time of COVID-19:
- You have equipped and trained our churches to host online worship services and meetings
- You are standing with our global mission partners on the front lines of addressing the pandemic and caring for those who become ill across the world
- With our advocacy office in Washington D.C., you have prompted thousands of UCC members to call on their representatives and senators to implement just legislation for the most vulnerable among us – the elderly, the sick, the poor
- You showed our churches how to shift from in-person offering plate giving to receiving sustaining gifts electronically and through the mail. Yet, as you know, this is just a small sampling of the work we do together, nearly 5,000 churches and 825,000 people strong. In addition to addressing the pandemic, we need you to help us further serve our churches and the world. With a gift today, you will be doing things like:
- Providing inspiring, theologically-sound, creative worship resources
- Training up new leaders for the church
- Dismantling racism
- Cleaning up the 100 Toxic Super Polluters we recently identified and named publicly
- Equipping our churches to address the drug crisis sweeping our land
We are extremely grateful for your past donations and ask that you renew your support with a gift to the UCC Annual Fund today.
For more information on how the United Church of Christ is managing the crisis, please visit https://www.ucc.org/coronavirus.
Make a Donation to the Annual Fund Now