An Interfaith Reflection on the ADA: 30 Years Later
July 22, 2020 – Benedictory Prayer
Rev. Michelle Beadle offered this prayer as part of the Interfaith Disability Advocacy Collaborative celebration of the 30th year of the Americans with Disabilities Act.Read more
Keep the history coming!Sign up
The United Church of Christ Historical Council invites you to sign up for "UCC ROOTS" –monthly emails about the people, places and events in UCC history.
Witness for Justice (WFJ) is a weekly editorial opinion column for public distribution which identifies timely or urgent justice issues. WFJ is a theologically based perspective founded on historic commitment to justice and peace of the United Church of Christ.
This page is not available, please view the following information, or click any of the links in our navigation bar:
- Find Churches Near Me - Progressive, Open and Affirming Denomination.
- Daily Devotional Topics: Daily Scipture Devotional, Devotion For today
- Worship Ways - Daily Inspirational Prayers & Scriptures, Printable Christian Prayers
- Worship Samuel - Sermon Seeds - Free/Printable 15 Minute Sermons, Sermons to Preach
- UCC Ministry Opportunities - Lead & Senior Pastor Jobs, Youth Ministry Jobs and more!
- About United Church of Christ - What We Believe & Statement of Faith