No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey—whether you are a member of the UCC, of the UUA, of another denomination or faith or if you claim no denomination or faith--you are welcome here.
The newsletter will be delivered quarterly and will include news and links to helpful information and resources. It will also have a link to our training calendars so you can see the latest additions to the training schedule. In addition, there will be a scripture reflection for those who are interested.
If you have questions, or suggestions for information to include, please reach out to Amy Johnson, Minister for Sexuality Education and Justice in the United Church of Christ. She can be reached at 216.736.3718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know of others who might benefit from this newsletter, please encourage them to sign up below.
In the meantime, peace, love, and OWL to you in 2020!Sign up
Witness for Justice (WFJ) is a weekly editorial opinion column for public distribution which identifies timely or urgent justice issues. WFJ is a theologically based perspective founded on historic commitment to justice and peace of the United Church of Christ.
This page is not available, please view the following information, or click any of the links in our navigation bar:
- Find Churches Near Me - Progressive, Open and Affirming Denomination.
- Daily Devotional Topics: Daily Scipture Devotional, Devotion For today
- Worship Ways - Daily Inspirational Prayers & Scriptures, Printable Christian Prayers
- Worship Samuel - Sermon Seeds - Free/Printable 15 Minute Sermons, Sermons to Preach
- UCC Ministry Opportunities - Lead & Senior Pastor Jobs, Youth Ministry Jobs and more!
- About United Church of Christ - What We Believe & Statement of Faith