Suddath® Relocation Systems
Contact: Rhonda Chaney
Stevens Worldwide Van Lines
Contact: Vicki Bierlein
Training programs are offered to all staff and help foster a healthy work environment.
Anti-Racism/Anti-Discrimination Education – through Common Services, an anti-racism education programs is available as follows:
- Orientation for all new employees
- Basic anti-racism education
- Periodic meetings and/or forums/brown bag lunches
This education helps develop knowledge, awareness, and skills related to race.
Preventing Workplace Harassment – this is a required program and it is designed to help employees recognize, prevent, and report any workplace harassment sexual or non-sexual.
Workplace HIV/AIDS Education – through the Health and Wholeness Advocacy office, this program is designed to education employees about the HIV/AIDS and prevention in ways that enable them to work through their fears and prejudices.
Professional Training and Development – All employees are encouraged, in conjunction with their supervisor, to develop and implement a plan for their job-related professional growth. Employees may be provided assistance with registration, tuition fees, and the cost of required materials.
New Employee Orientation – this program is designed to introduce all new hires to the organization and the workplace. This is required for all new staff.
Technology hands-on workshops – ongoing workshops are offered to all staff on computer hardware and software programs regularly used in the workplace. Workshops include basic, intermediate, and advanced training.
Training and development workshops – as scheduled by HR, these workshops are designed to update staff to new benefits as well as to enhance the professional skills of the staff. Includes technical and non-technical related topics and are led by certified specialists and consultants who are highly experienced in their fields.
Workplace Safety Programs – through Common Services, safety training workshops are offered to introduce safety procedures to staff; re-certification training is offered to floor marshals through the American Red Cross.
Main page here: http://www.ucc.org/partners-in-service
This page is not available, please view the following information, or click any of the links in our navigation bar:
- Find Churches Near Me - Progressive, Open and Affirming Denomination.
- Daily Devotional Topics: Daily Scipture Devotional, Devotion For today
- Worship Ways - Daily Inspirational Prayers & Scriptures, Printable Christian Prayers
- Worship Samuel - Sermon Seeds - Free/Printable 15 Minute Sermons, Sermons to Preach
- UCC Ministry Opportunities - Lead & Senior Pastor Jobs, Youth Ministry Jobs and more!
- About United Church of Christ - What We Believe & Statement of Faith