We are so pleased that your group will be participating in the F.A.S.T. mission trip experience in Appalachia in 2010. The local partner site this summer will be the Morgan-Scott Project in Deer Lodge, Tennessee.
Below you will find materials for preparing your group for the experience and ideas for follow-up after the trip. We've included a Movie Maker slide show to get a visual of the F.A.S.T. program. The complete Preparation/Follow-Up Guide is included in pdf format. Accompanying power point presentations are also available for several of the Guide sections.
- FAST Brochure
- Movie: FAST ... Faithful Advocates Serving Together
- Preparation & Follow Up Guide
- Greetings and Registration
- Guide During Week On-Site
- Guide Preparation & Bible Studies
- Guide Preparation Cross-Cultra
- Guide Preparation Learning About
- Guide Follow Up Advocacy
Enjoy your trip and if you have any questions please feel free to contact Volunteer Ministies at 216 736.3216 or 3214.