- Label your entrance area
- Look at your greeting area:
- Is it inviting?
- Is it welcoming?
- Is it free of clutter?
- Does it have a Stillspeaking sign?
- Do you have guest area parking areas and signs?
- Create space for an Information / Welcome Center inclusive of children.
- Yes, get on your knees and what do you see? Are signs and balloons at eye level for a child? Posters and pictures need to welcome the whole family when they enter.
- Do you have a Stillspeaking banner on the outside of your building?
- Do you need to order a Stillspeaking banner?
Rev. Kathryn Matthews Huey
Dean of the Amistad Chapel
700 Prospect Ave.