- Faith events
- AIDS 2010 online
- AIDS 2010 blog from Vienna
- Photos: UCAN on Facebook
- Photos: Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
Whether you are in Vienna participating in the 18th International AIDS Conference or half way around the world, you can keep up to date with the news about faith-based participation at AIDS2010:
Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- Web: News, photos and video will be posted at www.iac.e-alliance.ch All material is available for free use provided credit is given to the source.
- Twitter and Facebook: Get announcements and follow events as they happen. Connect with us by clicking on the Twitter and Facebook icons located on the www.iac.e-alliance.ch website.
- EAA Blogs: On-site writers will share news, anecdotes and reflections about the vibrant Global Village, the participation of INERELA+, the insider view from the Ecumenical Media Team, all posted at www.iac.e-alliance.ch
- Calendar of events: Check out the Road Map for Faith-based events at: http://bit.ly/9vBoDu
- Download a PDF of the multi-faith pre-conference program.
- Media enquiries can be directed to Sara Speicher at email@example.com, +43 699 102 685 25.
Summaries of all conference sessions will be available online at the official conference Web site.
The Kaiser Family Foundation will stream live and tape-delayed webcasts of select conference sessions on their AIDS 2010 Web site.
Download a widget from AIDS 2010 Media Center that provides up-to-date conference information you can post to your Web site or blog.
Visit the Webcast schedule to view a list of sessions that will stream live during the conference.