AIDS 2010 - Vienna
Whether you are in Vienna participating in the 18th International AIDS Conference or half way around the world, you can keep up to date with the news about faith-based participation at AIDS2010:
Ecumenical Advocacy Alliance
- Web: News, photos and video will be posted at www.iac.e-alliance.ch All material is available for free use provided credit is given to the source.
- Twitter and Facebook: Get announcements and follow events as they happen. Connect with us by clicking on the Twitter and Facebook icons located on the www.iac.e-alliance.ch website.
- EAA Blogs: On-site writers will share news, anecdotes and reflections about the vibrant Global Village, the participation of INERELA+, the insider view from the Ecumenical Media Team, all posted at www.iac.e-alliance.ch
- Calendar of events: Check out the Road Map for Faith-based events at: http://bit.ly/9vBoDu
- Download a PDF of the multi-faith pre-conference program.
- Media enquiries can be directed to Sara Speicher at email@example.com, +43 699 102 685 25.
Summaries of all conference sessions will be available online at the official conference Web site.
The Kaiser Family Foundation will stream live and tape-delayed webcasts of select conference sessions on their AIDS 2010 Web site.
Download a widget from AIDS 2010 Media Center that provides up-to-date conference information you can post to your Web site or blog.
Visit the Webcast schedule to view a list of sessions that will stream live during the conference.
Rev. Michael Schuenemeyer
Executive for Health and Wholeness Advocacy
700 Prospect Ave.