To gather and provide data and research for ministry transformation.
To empower and champion innovation and change for a just world for all.
**A card is an item that usually offers the user certain types of information. For example, a playing card possesses a combination of numbers and colors that signifies its role in relation to other cards and the larger game. An index card provides notes for a speech or a recipe to make a hearty meal. The Center for Analytics, Research and Data functions in much the same way-our role is to serve as the UCC's "card" that provides both raw data and applied information to individuals, congregations, and judicatory bodies for a larger purpose.
Ms. Karen Koza, Administrative Assistant
- Provides general administrative support and assistance for the center
- Assists with the oversight and maintenance of the UCC Data Hub through data retrieval and verification
- Communicates with Conferences and Associations on database issues and responds to general questions
- Monitors UCC Yearbook email account
Ms. Taylor Russell, Research Specialist
- Assists with the ongoing development and execution of CARD's research agenda/schedule, including analysis, report writing, and consultations on surveys and other assessments across all Covenanted Ministries
- Coordinates the web-based communication and presence for the center, including website and social media accounts
- Functions as the primary administrator and marketer for Access UCC; monitors the Access UCC email account
- Collects financial information from conferences and data from various related organizations for Yearbook reporting
- Updates and produces Yearbook annual reports such as, clergy compensation, "5 for 5" recognition, and Special Offerings
Ms. Destiny Hisey, Associate Director
- Provides centralized oversight of the denominational Data Hub including user management and training
- Coordinates and oversees continued expansion and implementation of the Data Hub (to include lists and records maintained by national staff, conference/associations, churches, etc.)
- Convenes a data management working table across all covenanted ministries and related groups
- Serves as the managing editor of the UCC Yearbook & Directory