Easy to Connect Instructions
1. Audio and Live Web, All you need is a computer with connection to the internet. The sound comes through the computer speakers. Auxiliary speakers will help increase the sound. Telephones are not being used for this conference. A projector may be used if you want to share this with a large group. No need to download presentation, it will be shown as part of the presentation.
2. To get the best results, please register below.
Connections - Join one or join each week. Find the date you want to particpate.
1. Select a date to participate: March 17, March 24
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join Now".
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.
Should you experience difficulty connecting to the conference, please call toll-free: 1.866.822.8224 x-3216.
Remember to connect 5 -10 minutes prior to the start of the OGHS Live! Audio Web Conference Presentation.
Access to a computer to download documents including prayers, photos, and soup and bread recipes. (Prior to the start of the call.)
Access to the internet during web conferencing is needed to hear the presentation and ask questions. (Telephones will not be used during this webinar, the sound will come through the speakers, and questions may be typed in to the comment box).