What can individuals do to increase new churches in the UCC?
• Study, discuss, pray and plan for new church planting.
• Volunteer with your Association or Conference to help start a new church.
• Contact your Conference or National Ministries about becoming a new church planter.
• Lead your church to be a church planting congregation.
• Give to new church development through: Strengthen the Church Special Offering, New Church Development funds in your Conference and congregation, and the New Church Challenge Fund.
• Encourage and speak to other congregations about starting new congregations.
Rev. David C. Schoen
Minister and Team Leader, Congregational Assessment and Support
700 Prospect Ave.