Sign-Up for the General Synod Choir 2013
The Massed Choir at General Synod will sing for the Sunday, June 30th worship service. The service begins at 3:00 p.m.
You will receive a link to download the music and to listen to practice tracks once you sign-up.
Sign-ups for individual parts will remain open until that section is full. Then, individuals will be placed on a waiting list.
Due to the size of the stage, the choir is limited to 100 people. Sign-up will close on Sunday, June 16th.
We want to be fair to everyone, so please note that if you sign-up for the choir you must attend the rehearsal on Sunday. If you are planning to attend a sponsored meal for lunch on Sunday, you cannot be a part of the choir. The choir will rehearse from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Please plan on arriving at the stage at 11:15 a.m. to check-in. (Plan on eating an early lunch, or a quick lunch after rehearsal.)
By signing up for the choir you agree:
- To learn the music before coming to synod. Rehearsal at synod is for blending the voices and working with staging and technical issues.
- To attend the only rehearsal, on Sunday from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Rehearsal time is subject to change, but will be close to those times.)
- To let us know if you will not be singing so that another person can be offered a place in the choir. (We usually have a waiting list.)
- To make us aware of any special needs. (The choir will be standing on-stage for 15-20 minutes.)
- To accept text messages while at synod to alert you to any choir announcements.
If you are placed on the waiting list, you will be notified shortly after you sign-up. If you have any questions, please email before signing up.
Thank you for offering your talents to General Synod worship!
|City and State|
|Cell Phone Number (while at synod)|
|Vocal Part (Sop. I or II, Alto I or II, Tenor I or II, Bass I or II)|
|Church City and State|
|I understand that I must attend rehearsal on Sunday. (YES or NO)|
|I understand that I must learn the music in advance. (YES or NO)|
|I attend synod so that I can sing in the choir. (YES or NO)|