Sign-up to receive monthly notices about upcoming webinars that feature speakers who will assist churches in learning about best practices for ministries related to caring for God’s creation. Each webinar will have a focus pertaining to one of the four areas of discernment for Creation Justice Churches: theology and worship, institutional life and practice, circles of awareness and advocacy, and connections to a broader movement. Participation in the Creation Justice Churches program is not required to join a webinar.
- God’s Creation: Post-Election (Emily Wirzba, Avery Davis Lamb, and Shantha Ready Alonso)
- Coal Ash: A Moral Catastrophe (Lisa Evans, William Barber III, and Susannah Tuttle)
- Carbon Pricing: What Faith Communities Need to Know (Tamra Gilbertson, Jessie Dye, Donald Addu, Cassandra Carmichael)
- Successful Climate Action (Masada Disenhouse)
- Going Solar—Connecting Faith, Finance, and Facilities (Fletcher Harper)
- Introducing the EPA’s ENERGYSTAR for Congregations Program (Jerry Lawson)
- No-Cost/Low-Cost Energy Savers for Churches (Jerry Lawson)