Partners in Vision
A planning and technical assistance program for large and complex real estate projects facing today's churches.
Partners in Vision is a program that is designed to help your church discern vision plans and to create master plans that lead to sustainable, innovative, mission-focused development models.
Projects may include:
• The pre-development phase of a real estate development project;
• The productive reuse of church-owned property that has been unused or underutilized;
• Large or complex development projects beyond the expertise of most lay or ordained church leaders;
• Churches struggling to manage their properties or pay for real estate costs;
• Charting the disposition or reuse of church real estate in transition due to church closure;
• Unusual or nontraditional church real estate projects that require innovative approaches to be effective for mission.
Through Partners in Vision, a team comprised of Church Building & Loan Fund staff, development consultants, and various industry professionals will work with church leaders to develop a plan based upon the church's specific areas of need. The first informational meeting is FREE, and is designed to help both us and the church determine if the project is suitable for ongoing Partners in Vision services. In most cases, services offered through Partners in Vision services are provided at little or no cost to the church.
Contact us to learn more about Partners in Vision.