Partners in Building
The Partners in Building program prepares new and renewing congregations to purchase land or a building or begin a church building project within the next six to 24 months.
The Partners in Building program begins with a special event where new and renewing churches are introduced to the Church Building & Loan Fund. Held twice a year, these one- to two-day events present clergy and lay leaders with an opportunity to meet with our staff, Capital Fundraising Executives, and other industry specialists including land use attorneys, design and construction professionals, and current loan recipients.
As guests of Church Building & Loan Fund, a $60 per person registration fee is the only cost to Partners in Building event participants — we provide all travel and lodging accommodations. The day is filled with information and education about planning for and purchasing church land, buildings, financing and construction.
The 2013 Partners in Building program includes two events:
• August 6, 2013 in Atlanta, Georgia
• October 18-19, 2013 in Seattle, Washington
The Partners in Building program, includes:
• Pre-assessment of attendees to determine the specific needs that we can address.
• Enrollment in a post-event, self-paced curriculum of webinars, coaching, and pre-stated milestones.
• Introduction to internet-based tools (e.g., church dashboard, training webinars).
• Mini-workshop on income statements and balance sheets for churches.
• Orientation to an automated loan application for financing.
Interested in becoming a part of Partners in Building program? Complete the application, today!