Training programs are offered to all staff and help foster a healthy work environment.
Anti-Racism/Anti-Discrimination Education – through Common Services, an anti-racism education programs is available as follows:
- Orientation for all new employees
- Basic anti-racism education
- Periodic meetings and/or forums/brown bag lunches
This education helps develop knowledge, awareness, and skills related to race.
Preventing Workplace Harassment – this is a required program and it is designed to help employees recognize, prevent, and report any workplace harassment sexual or non-sexual.
Workplace HIV/AIDS Education – through the Health and Wholeness Advocacy office, this program is designed to education employees about the HIV/AIDS and prevention in ways that enable them to work through their fears and prejudices.
Professional Training and Development – All employees are encouraged, in conjunction with their supervisor, to develop and implement a plan for their job-related professional growth. Employees may be provided assistance with registration, tuition fees, and the cost of required materials.
New Employee Orientation – this program is designed to introduce all new hires to the organization and the workplace. This is required for all new staff.
Technology hands-on workshops – ongoing workshops are offered to all staff on computer hardware and software programs regularly used in the workplace. Workshops include basic, intermediate, and advanced training.
Training and development workshops – as scheduled by HR, these workshops are designed to update staff to new benefits as well as to enhance the professional skills of the staff. Includes technical and non-technical related topics and are led by certified specialists and consultants who are highly experienced in their fields.
Workplace Safety Programs – through Common Services, safety training workshops are offered to introduce safety procedures to staff; re-certification training is offered to floor marshals through the American Red Cross.
This page is not available, please view the following information, or click any of the links in our navigation bar:
- Find Churches Near Me - Progressive, Open and Affirming Denomination.
- Daily Devotional Topics: Daily Scipture Devotional, Devotion For today
- Worship Ways - Daily Inspirational Prayers & Scriptures, Printable Christian Prayers
- Worship Samuel - Sermon Seeds - Free/Printable 15 Minute Sermons, Sermons to Preach
- UCC Ministry Opportunities - Lead & Senior Pastor Jobs, Youth Ministry Jobs and more!
- About United Church of Christ - What We Believe & Statement of Faith